- Phone Sales Seminars
- Custom Training
- Contact Us
Telesales your products and
services seem to be getting
harder and harder each day as
more and more barriers are being
made each day as well as
potential clients being more
elusive than ever. Here are some
of the latest tips and
suggestions for you in order to
ensure success for your business
1. Establishing daily goals as to how much would be the maximum and minimum number of calls that you're firm is going to make. To ensure the company's success in sales through telesales, quality of calls should be delivered well per quantity. Meaning your telephone representatives should make every call count. Let's do a bit of math with this example.
Let's say the telesales division for your company has, as of now, 5 representatives and average call handling time would be 15 minutes per call. If these representatives work eight hours a day then the total outlook of calls per day would be 160 calls per day and this would be your minimum number of calls to reach per day. Seeing the forecast for the volume of calls, your representatives can then set goals for their sales.
2. Create a script for your representatives to prepare them for their calls ahead of time. Once the script is created, relay it to your telephone marketing representatives for them to practice on it. They should practice the script before they even think about picking up the phone and try to call one of your sales leads. This is to make sure that your representatives would be able to answer questions most especially that one question that consumers would want to hear the right answer with... "What's in it for me?"
3. Record calls for future references. Once these calls have been successfully recorded, you can then listen to these calls in order to find out mistakes that have happened during the course of the call and in order to find out any room for improvement. Improving these calls can help your representatives gather more sales revenue for your firm. After all, experience is the best teacher.
4. Don't think about telesales as a job, rather think about it as a game. But not just any game, think about a game where you have to do every legitimate tactic on the book in order to win. You have to get the most prospects to agree that they will purchase the products and services that you are offering. But don't forget, in every game there is bound to be friendly competition afoot but that's OK. In order for your representatives to get properly motivated they should have that winning mindset at all times. But remember, don't think of it too much as a game as well because you would lose sight that what you have there is still a business.
5. Never waste a telesales call. If in case that the person you are trying to contact is not there, try to gather as much information about that person from the one who answered your call. After gathering the necessary information, you can then relay the proposition to the one who answered the call if either they would be interested in purchasing your products and services. You can also ask for referrals to other people in their neighborhood to boost the number of your leads list.
6. Categorize your leads to those who have the highest probability of purchasing your goods. Categorize them in various categories such as financial stability, age group, or the location where your lead is residing.
Once you get the hang of these tips and suggestions, you can make sure that your firm is on the right track towards success.
Source: Belinda Summers link